Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Help

On Tuesday night I attended a new depression support group that my ward is hosting. One of our members has her degree in social work and has lead groups like this before. I am super excited to have a new outlet to seek help and solace with the depression. But I am also grateful for the chance to help strengthen others. After talking at our meeting I am in a better place compared to a few others. But I also know that things like this can switch at a moments notice. The way the group got started is a crazy story about everything matched up. I don't remember any of the details but I do know that this is a way that Heavenly Father is watching out for those of us in the Inner Harbor Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment