Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, September 2, 2011

Progress

During the weekend of Hurricane Irene Eric and I took some time to reevaluate where we were in our lives and what we wanted to change. I will admit that I have fallen short but I have done better this week than in weeks past. Some of the change has been easier because Eric has had to be to a conference at 7am in the morning rather than at 5am. That means much happier mornings. So now I just have to keep moving forward and right now get off my computer and find the gumption to go work out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristelle, I joined this Planet Fitness near us and I'm trying to go as much as I can to get some exercise and of cource I'd like to loose some weight. I am finding I feel better getting up and going. Otherwise I am sitting playing games on my computer. Keep up the good work, I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete