Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flat Tire Blues

Yesterday I was driving to go pick up Eric and I started fishtailing all over the road (it was raining pretty hard). I almost hit a mini van head. Trust me that got my heart going like no workout ever could. Then when I was on my way home the car didn't seem to have very good traction or wanting to stop easily. When we got home I checked the tread on the tires and they were fine but our back driver side tire was flat. This morning we decided to go put air in the tires but everywhere charges for air and Eric also figured out that there was a screw in the tire. We had to change the tire. Luckily the rain was only drizzling rather than pouring. Eric ended up being a little late for work but we were able to get the doughnut tire on the car and get on with the day. This was the first time I had changed a tire since drivers ed so it took a few minutes for us to figure it out. I was so glad Eric was there because the lug nuts were on really tight.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Scary! I haven't changed a tire since driver's ed either....it's been a LONG while!!!

    ReplyDelete