Just the two of us
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I feel the Earth move under my feet
Today there was an earthquake in Virginia that was felt here in Baltimore. I was at home when it hit and I thought it was a really big truck driving by. The power was out already so I didn't know what was happening. I heard neighbors talking that it was an earthquake. My cellphone was in my car which is with Eric in downtown. I felt really cut off from the outside world. After a few hours I remembered we have an emergency radio. I dug it out and turned it to learn more. When the power came on I was able to get a hold of Eric to make sure he was okay and let him know I was good. I have now lived through a hurricane, tornado, and an earthquake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment