Just the two of us
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
An unwelcome guest
For the past couple of weeks I was starting to think I was going insane. Occasionally I would see a small movement when I would go into the kitchen but I didn't see any proof of mice or roaches any where. Well this morning I saw my proof-a mouse! He/she scurried across the counter and down into the stove. Since this was at 5am I have to wait until 8:30 to call the apartment manager. There is a rodent trap outside our building so I know it is an on going problem and not just because we are dirty (I do clean our house most days). Now I feel like I have to make a lot of noise and peek around the corner to not get overly startled. I do have to say that this morning was probably the earliest I have ever scrubbed a kitchen from top to bottom. Mice in my kitchen are no where near as cute as Stuart Little or any other cartoon version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We've had mice before in a couple different places we lived and they sure do make you feel like you're going crazy seeing things that aren't there! Good luck with your very own Stuart Little :o)
ReplyDelete