Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One month down 35 to go

Eric finished up his first month of residency on Friday. It has been a crazy rotation with really long days and August is going to be just as nuts. Eric did get a calling on Sunday to be a ward missionary. We have had the missionaries over for dinner quite a few times so that will be great for him. The Bishop told Eric that the Bishopric thinks they have perfect calling for me but they are still working on getting a sure confirmation.

Right now I am working my Mary Kay business and getting that going. I have been debating about doing an Etsy shop to justify all the items I want to crochet. Our ward has been really great and we are making a lot of friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having an exciting adventure as always! can't wait to hear more about what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete