Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun Stuff

 I posted about going to a RS meeting and making a fun pumpkin craft. I finally got the pictures of it up and on the blog. I had a great time making this and really enjoyed having something fallish to decorate my home with.
 After making my fabric pumpkins I realized I wanted more decorations so I made a thankful wreath. I had a blast doing it but it took me all day long. It also made me realize that I really want a craft room someday. Each day of the month Eric and I write down something we are thankful for and add it to the wreath.


 On Saturday morning our ward participated in the National Bake Sale to Fight Childhood Hunger. As I was driving to the location it started snowing like crazy. Big, wet flakes of snow. We still had the sale and had a blast doing it. These are pictures of the little bit of snow that came down later in the afternoon at our house. Luckily none of it stuck. I will admit it was a really pretty snow fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment