Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, November 8, 2010

Always a new perspective

Our last Sunday in Hartford, CT the Relief Society lesson was on the virture value project that the YW work on. That ward was going to have the YW and the RS do the value project together, which is reading the Book of Mormon. Even though we didn't stay in that ward I decided to start work on that value and then I am going to keep going with the other values and earn my YW award again since they changed it since I was a YW.

I have read the Book of Mormon many times and in many stages of my life. This time I decided to read it in sixty days. This is the fastest I have ever read it and it is amazing how the message seems more focused. It seems like everyday I am reading about the Plan of Salvation and how it affects our lives. In the past when I have read it I seem to notice the message more verse by verse but this time it I am noticing it more as a whole. I am so grateful to have this perfect book in my life. I have read some what is considered the greatest literature in the world but nothing touches me like the Book of Mormon does.

No comments:

Post a Comment