My parents came for the week of Thanksgiving and we decided to do Christmas on Saturday night when they first got here. This way we had plenty of time with our new presents.
Eric has wanted a Nu-Wave Oven for quite awhile but because of our car space and living situations we have avoided getting one. My parents got him one for Christmas that he could use the week they were here and then send it back with them. Eric was really impressed and I think we will use it a lot next year in residency.
One of my gifts was a corduroy jacket. With being so tall and then a more slender build I always have a really hard time finding jackets that fit in the body and are long enough in the arms. This one was a perfect fit.
Eric got the game Dominion. It is really for both of us and a great game to play. We made my parents play with us and by the end they were understanding it a little better. It is like Settlers and Munchkins rolled into one.
And the true biggest surprise. My Nook. I was not expecting this at all and was really shocked. The funny thing was my sister had called me about a week earlier asking which if I prefered a Nook or a Kindle. Jenn was really asking for her mother-in-law who was going to buy one for Jenn's niece. Mom was able to get my opinion through my sister and get me the Nook.
I have an obsession with fun socks and got a few fun Christmas pairs to wear this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment