Just the two of us
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
One of those days
I had one of those days where I felt like I was running around like crazy but at the end of the day nothing had really gotten done. The irony is I am not sure what is keeping me so busy. I will admit that I have been bit by the insomnia bug. Our first two nights here I didn't sleep well and I have gotten myself in a pattern of not being able to go to sleep so I sleep in the next morning. Mix that with stressing about not being able to fall asleep and that leads to some very late nights. The blessing in all of this is we have more than one room so I can get up and do other stuff (like blog) and not have to worry about keeping Eric up. If you have any ideas on a good way to beat this insomnia thing let me know. I have tried the whole just force myself up the next morning and it didn't work-I just took a nap later because I was falling asleep while I was working on Mary Kay stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment