On Saturday Eric and I decided to go explore the mountains that we are living in the middle of. First we decided that we needed a picture of the house we are living in. There is a great view out of our place and it is also a great view behind us also.
Part of the hike took us through this little valley. I was able to snap a quick picture of a very unique animal hiding behind the rock.
With me in jeans and a black jacket I almost disappear into the background.
A view from the trail.
Some of the smaller waterfalls that we found when we took the longer hike. We actually got slightly lost but found the big waterfalls after adding about a mile and a half to our hike.
We made it to the big waterfalls! They were really pretty and I was glad we decided to keep going even though it was a lot longer than we had planned.
Absolutely Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete