Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One crazy air show

On the Friday before we left Dayton we went to the Tattoo Air Show that was sponsored by the Air Force Base. We went with our friends and really enjoyed the air show part. Since it has been 60 years since the Korean War started the air show was focusing on planes and such from that time period. We also got to see .38 Special perform in concert. The real excitement came when we tried to leave. Somewhere there was a break down in communication and there was a major traffic jam. At one point our car didn't move for about an hour and a half. It took us three and half hours to get home. It is normally about a twenty-thirty minute drive. I was glad we went but I don't think I will ever go again if we move to Dayton.  

No comments:

Post a Comment