Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you do to survive a blizzard?


First, you get out of work early on Tuesday (well the library closed early at 4 but I always get off at four so it wasn't that special), second, make a last minute trip to Wal-mart for toilet paper, yarn, two types of dip and two types of tortilla chips and Little Debbie Christmas trees. On Tuesday night watch "The Biggest Loser Finale" and love Channel 13 for understanding that the best time to do emergency weather announcements is during commercials!!! Some one finally got my memo. Next, try to sleep in on Wednesday morning but then when you can't don't get grouchy. Now for all of you who know me I didn't wake me up the wind did it. The wind was blowing so hard on our windows they sounded like a cell phone on vibrate dancing across a table. Enjoy the day Wednesday doing laundry, watching Christmas movies (so far we have watched Home Alone, Elf, The Santa Clause, Santa Baby and Eric watched Silent Night), work on a baby blanket, read 7 Habits and revise mission statement. Eric spent most of the day studying but then when he was done we had yummy chicken noodle soup and played Celestial Pursuit. It was a great snow day. I stole this picture from a friend that was brave enough to go out into our parking lot. Our car is back there somewhere. Once I saw that the window had 6 inches of snow up against it I wasn't leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment