Let me fill you in on a little back story. Last Tuesday I took my credit card out of my wallet at work so I could look at the info. I was running late and decided to just toss the card into my locker to get it later (I know I can see all you shaking your heads). Fast forward to Friday and I am at my doctor's office when I realize that my credit card isn't in my wallet and I remember the said "toss". So on Saturday I go into work and my credit card is not in my locker, or my work bag. I casually look through my purse and don't see it. Then today I empty my purse and don't find it. Being the smart person I am I call to cancel my card only to have the gentleman tell me that some one has added a $92 charge to my card. Since the charge is still pending I can't fight it yet and I have to watch the account. Also Eric's card that he had also no longer works and we both have to get new cards.
Now for my points.
First-when I went to throw the card in my locker a little voice said "Put it where it goes". I thought it was just a naggy voice trying to help me be neat and tidy. I realize now I was wrong. The voice was the Holy Ghost proving to me once again that Heavenly Father loves me and he was trying to do what would be the best for me. This also carries over from a project that I started last summer. In order to be better organized I made a family info binder with all sorts of stuff including the phone number for Capital one along with my card info. It was great when I need to call all the info was in one place and I didn't have to search all over for it. Last summer I followed the prompting to do something that seemed silly and small but has helped me out.
Second-Capital One had really good customer service. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment