Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fun with the kiddos

Last night my brother-in-law and sister had their company Christmas party so Eric and I were blessed to watch Isaac and Leah for a few hours. We spent the evening doing the typical things you do when you baby sit at 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old-PLAY!!! Eric has a train under our tree that Isaac loves to play with and also a remote control helicopter. Leah was content to try out her new crawling skills and try and keep up with Brother. We also watched half of Cars, 15 minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all of Merry Madagascar, all of Shrek 2 and 30 minutes of 8 Below. We at junk food and had a great time hanging out. I think the best part was when Isaac and Leah would start laughing at each other and keep each other giggling. Then I would laugh and it would start the two of them up again. It was a great night-I only wish I would have thought to get the camera out.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my kiddos had an aunt like you here in Des Moines!

    And not to worry, my little circumstance at the library the other day happened at about 10:30, so you wouldn't have even arrived yet! Wish you could have been there to keep me company!

    ReplyDelete