Just the two of us
Thursday, December 10, 2009
A little lightbulb
I have always known that I like to check things off a to-do list and to feel like I have accomplished a lot. Well this past week I have realized that I am a person who enjoys the product rather than the process. Because of this I find that I rush through things wanting to get them done so I can say I am finished. It also prevents me from trying too many new things-or things that I think will be hard. When I do try something new I don't enjoy the learning curve time or the time it takes to become comfortable with something. I am hoping that with this mini epiphany that I will try and take the time to enjoy the process of learning and doing things and not always be so focused on the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment