Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Blubber

I noticed that the last week of June up until this weekend I had let my healthy eating and exercising lag. Between the move, Eric's boards, going to MN and the 4th of July I ate a lot of junk food. I was really starting to feel the affects of the change in my life style and so I decided that starting yesterday I was going to be better. I did yoga the last two mornings and tried to eat better. Because I spend a lot of time on the Internet I am always looking for new blogs and websites that talk about healthy lifestyles. A new one I found is http://www.healthyfellow.com/. I like this one because it covers a lot of different areas in regards to health not just diet and exercise. Also since it is a blog it is changed more often than a website and like I previously said I spend a lot of time online. With spending time looking at healthy stuff online it makes it easier for me to be good when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment