Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I talk good

I just found a new vocab website at www.vocaboly.com. I took the GRE vocab and only got 73/100. This was really sad since I took the GRE and majored in English in college. I am going to blame it on the number of different schools I went to as a child and teenager. I also pick up accents and speech patterns really quickly (a survival technique left over from childhood) so when I talk to people who don't speak correctly I start to talk like them. So I think I am going to try and use this website to work on my vocabulary. I love finding websites that help me learn new things and are just a waste of time reading about the latest gossip. I am actually using my time to learn new things and improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment