Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July with Canadians in MN

Back in May our closest friends Greg and Britney with their son Kojun moved to the Twin Cities for his 4 month core for podiatry school. Eric and I both had the weekend off so on Friday afternoon we headed up. We arrived right at six and after a few quick hellos headed straight to dinner. We went to a Middle Eastern restaurant. I thought the fish and chicken were great but I was not a fan of the lamb. After dinner we went to one of the many lakes near Greg and Britney's apartment.

On Saturday we hit the Mall of America! I haven't enjoyed shopping that much for a long time. Eric and I didn't ride any of the rides since they were pricey and I would rather spend the money on shopping.





Since Greg and Britney are from Canada Eric and I decided to teach them the fine art of root beer kegs, bbq and fireworks.




Other than a burn blister on my thumb it was a great weekend. It was fun to spend time with Greg, Britney and Kojun and I also had never been to the Twin Cities so it was a great chance to go see the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment