Just the two of us
Thursday, January 15, 2009
The Odd One Out
I have been reading everyone's blogs about how awful winter is right now and I for one am really doing okay with it. Now this is a shocking thing because I hate cold and snowy weather. But today I had a ton of things to do at home and was grateful for the chance to stay at home and get things done. Today I was able to go through my bedroom closet and the spare bedroom closet (which had spilled out into the entire room). It was so refreshing to get rid of so much junk and stuff that doesn't really have any use or purpose for me. So right now old man winter hasn't really caused me too much grief and my closets are cleaner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the freezing cold weather and have a day off to de-junk.
ReplyDeleteI just keep telling myself that it's going to get warmer...sooner or later...