It's Monday and I am at work and it is barely after noon so here are few random thoughs going through my head.
1) I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and the sisters in the 2nd ward enough to let me feel normal last night for Visiting Teaching Interviews. With the endometrisis I get really bad cramps and they started after church went away when I walked into the building and then started right back up when I left. I love miracles.
2) I think I am finally adjusting to the cold weather!! I am not as bugged by the cold weather as much any more.
3) Portrait Innovations needs to teach their employees some basics of customer service. The pictures turned out great because of a great photographer but the rest of the staff was not happy at all.
4) There is a huge eagles nest in the lobby of the library!! (no thoughts to go with this just a sharing moment)
5) I love being able to read about all the cute baby things people post about their kids on their blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment