Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, January 30, 2009

It really does work

Okay so for the past month the Relief Society presidency has been focusing on visiting teaching with doing interviews the past two weeks and doing our workshop on Sunday. Last night I was able to go visiting teaching and then also have my visiting teachers come. I was able to really have a great experience and then this morning the things we talked about last night really helped my scripture study. To me it was just proof that the programs really does work and that we gain so much from doing the things the Lord has asked us to do.

Also this morning I woke up with a nasty cold. Eric and I had agreed to clean the chapel this week and I just wasn't up to going. So guess what he did!?!?!?! He went and cleaned the church by himself. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and someone who loves me so much. I can't even think about what my life would be like if I wasn't married to him.

Have you ever been thankful for really weird things. In a very round about way I am grateful for all of the meth addicts and the laws against them. For years I couldn't take cold medicine. Now because of the new laws due to druggies using cold medicince and the companies changing the ingredients I can take cold medicine. Also I am really grateful for waking up sick this morning. Because I was taking the morning a lot slower I was able to have a deeper scritpture study and prayer which I really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment