Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, November 17, 2008

Stake Conference

We had stake conference this weekend and it was really good. I personally enjoyed Saturday night more than Sunday but that was my personal preference. It was a great time and after Saturday night I really felt renewed and uplifted. I have found in the last couple of nights that I usually prefer the Saturday night sessions. This time I really enjoyed President Chapman's talk about becoming an eternal family. I know so often I think that since we are sealed in the temple we are an eternal family when in reality we are still working on it and will be fore the rest of our lives.

The last week I have also been reading the conference Ensign and I have loved that time everyday when I am able to read and to feel uplifted and feel like I can do the things that have been asked of me. The last week (even with my emergency room trip) has been really good and I am starting to feel much more balanced in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment