Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Now I know why drugs are bad

So for those of you who read my blog know I had a nice trip to the emeregency room and was given Vicatin for the pain. Well on Saturday and Sunday I was taking it (no more than one pill for every 6-8 hours). I was feeling fine. I didn't really feel high or anything like that so I thought I was good. I know it can be an addictive drug so on Monday I decided not to take any unless the pain got really bad and I needed it. I went grocery shopping and in the middle of Wal-Mart my body started going through withdrawls. I got all shaky and light headed and just felt werid. Right now I am really confused as to why people do that to themselves at all. I mean I felt horrible coming off the drug and I didn't even feel all that special on it. Just one more to a list of things I will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment