Just the two of us
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Husband of the Year Award
So while on the tail end of my head cold I caught a really nasty stomach virus. Needless to say I have never slept on the bathroom floor until Monday night. The one bright shining moment in my 24 hours of misery was that Eric was an angel. I woke him up at 10:45 after he had just gotten to sleep to go to the store to get me gatorade and the pill form of pepto (he had already gone once at like seven for sprite and the liquid form of pepto). And like the wonderful man he is he got up and go dressed and went without a complaint. Then on Tuesday morning really early when my body wanted food but I was too weak to stand I woke him up again and he just with a kiss and smile went to the kitchen to get me food. I am so grateful for someone who loves me so much to offer such selfless service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling so good. Hopefully soon it will all pass. I'm glad Eric is treating you so good cuz if he wasn't I'd form a possy (which would include my mom) and we would be having a stern talk. And you know how scared of my mom he is ;)
ReplyDeleteTwo things:
ReplyDelete1. I hope you feel better soon! This sure sucks that you are still sick!
2. Good job, Eric! Thank goodness someone is there who is so good to take care of my Kristelle!