Back when I was in high school and college I got a cyst on my tailbone. Yes it is as painful as it sounds. Last week I got another one and because I still remembered the pain of having it lanced I tried to ignore it thinking it would magically go away. As you can tell from the medical braclets in the picture it didn't. On Friday night Eric took me to the emergency room. I wanted them to lance it and to be get all of the yucky stuff out. Well instead they gave me the most painful shot I have ever had in my life. I almost bit Eric's hand it hurt so bad. Then the nurse came back in and handed me a Viciatin. I guess I was a bit excited to get relief from the pain because I yelled "Sweet" and swallowed it down no problem. Noramlly I have really big problems taking pills with only water, espeically bigger ones. After all that was done Eric took me to QuikTrip to get me a chocolate shake. Those are my favorite shakes and that made the night a little better. So now I get to take an anitbiotic for a few days, have a whole bottle of Viacatin and get to go see a surgeron in a few weeks to try and get the whole thing taken care off for good.

Oh my, I'm so sorry you went through that! I can somewhat relate - back pain is a real deal and it hurts so bad!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a sweet husband to support you and take you out for a shake, even though he almost lost his hand! :)