So I love reading everyone else's blogs. I am a blog junkie. The irony is I haven't been posting very regularly. As for life in Larsenland we are doing well. With the exception of my sister (hint hint send your list :)) all of our Christmas shopping is done and we only have a few odds and ends to put together for shopping. Eric is an amazing husband who has been getting so much done now that his class is over. Last week I came home and he had rearranged our cupboards and linen closet to make room to really start building up our food storage. Plus he has really been going crazy on helping me get Christmas all ready so the last minute stress is gone.
For those of you who don't know I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder with Depression about two weeks ago and I am doing a lot better now that I am aware of what is going on and how to work with it. Life has become much easier to deal with and I fine I am smiling and laughing much more. There was a night about a week ago where Eric and I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and it was great!
My calling is going really well. There were a few crazy weeks when our President was out of town and our secretary was serioously ill. But we are getting our feet back underneath us just in time for me to leave and our 1st counselor to have surgery.
I have been reading the Conference issue of the Ensign this past week. I was unable to attend on Saturday since I had to work and I have enjoyed reading the talks that I missed. It is great to have such inspiration in my homes.
I think that sums up the last week or so.
Stelle-I Love You! I think it's awesome that you are able to share all of your thoughts, problems, concerns, successes, etc with everyone on your blog. You're a strong woman and a great example! Eric is sure a lucky guy!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you are doing better. There is a lot of depression/anxiety in my own family. It truly is liberating to understand what it is and find the help you need. Anytime you need to talk about it call me!
ReplyDelete