Just the two of us
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
It was sixty five degrees today
So sometime last fall I think I missed the big event when Baltimore flipped to being below the equator. We had one day in January that was in the teens but other than that we have been in the thirties or higher. The temp reached sixty five today. I went for a crazy long walk with the kids. The park is only a few blocks down the street but the bridge is closed so we had to walk a mile around the detour. We only had a few meltdowns on the way back. At the park there is a sand volleyball court. Josh decided that he wanted to be a sand monster. At one point he was covered in sand from head to toe. It felt so fabulous to be out in the sunshine without a coat and in short sleeves. I hope this weather lasts all the way to next October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment