Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb with an extra day

The month of Feb (though not over) has gone by really quickly. Working with the YW every Sunday and Wednesday night has kept me busy. I am getting to know the girls and loving them more and more each week. Work has also kept me busy and learning each day. The weather has been fabulous so that makes it much easier. Josh like most little kids loves to be outside.

Yesterday before church I was listening to Mormonchannel.org. I was able to hear the end of one program and the beginning of another. Both programs mentioned Matt 11:28-30. Then when I got to church the first speaker used that same scripture. I really felt like I needed to pay attention to that message since I had heard it three times in less than two hours. For church we had stake conference and it was a broadcast from Salt Lake. Between Saturday night and Sunday morning a theme was small things bring great results. This theme was both for how we serve others and then things we do to increase our spirituality. That is one of my favorite things about the Gospel. I don't need to do heroic things to be feel the Spirit. As I pray and read and attend I can grow and become.

On Friday I joined a gym. Eric had joined right after then New Year but I couldn't really bring my self to do it. Starting this week Eric's commuting schedule is changing and it was just going to work better for me to be a gym member. I got up this morning and went to the gym. We joined Fitness Evolution. It is a type of gym that is $10 a month with not contract that doesn't offer any classes or the extras. One of the great things about the gym is they have a circuit area with machines and cardio. There is a clock on the wall that counts your time and in 30 minutes I got a full body work out. I am really trying to be better at being healthy and working out more.

That about sums up Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment