Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, January 23, 2012

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to go wrong. Not big things but smaller things? Today was one of the days. I was grateful that both kids were on their best behavior as we struggled with strollers, rain, closed science center, and crazy gas stations. In the end the day was pretty good.

I am slowly getting used to working 40 hours a week. The hardest part is the mornings. I am a night owl and 5 am comes very early. Going to bed has gotten easier and I go to sleep much quicker but I miss my lazy mornings. Eric and I drive into the city together and we have been listening to audio books together. We are both increasing our literary sides and then have something to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I could stay up all night, but I am constantly forcing myself to go to bed and to sleep.

    ReplyDelete