Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here comes the rain

 
 
 
 
Eric got off work early on Friday and we decided to go have an afternoon date. We started at Famous Dave's for lunch and then headed to Gray's Lake. The weather was a litte cloudy and rainy but we rented the paddle boats anyway. Along the way we saw all the birds nests under the bridge and a mama duck with her little baby ducks. We ended up at Target where I bought a yoga mat so I can start going to Yoga in the Park on Saturday mornings at Gray's Lake. Even though we got a little wet it was a great day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I SO wish I was going to be there for yoga with you!! I left comments on a bunch of your older posts. did you see any?

    ReplyDelete