Just the two of us
Monday, June 8, 2009
Fasting
Fasting has always been a real challenge for me. Many people have an area in the Gospel they struggle with and this has always been mine. Mostly because I get really hungry followed by dizziness and migraines and inability to stand. After conference (and I don't remember any specific reason why) I really felt I should try fasting-really fasting. The last two months I have been able to do a full fast which for me is a miracle. In May I woke up in the middle of the night coughing really hard and wanted to take a drink of water the moment I remembered I was fasting the coughing stopped and this month when I went to bed I already felt ravenous. I know both times I was blessed to have the strength to get through the fast and also to have some really great spiritual experiences. Just thought I would share my thoughts about my experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for sharing Kristelle, I am getting into blogging again... haven't been on the blogs since we moved. Love ya!
ReplyDelete