Just the two of us
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DA
Last night Eric and I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert. We had only paid for the cheap tickets but since there were so many empty seats they moved us down so we got really good seats. The music was very good and a I thought they did a great job of mixing slower more religious music with upbeat folk music. There was a soloist for two of the folk songs that was really fun to watch and his voice was amazing. The concert lasted 2 1/2 hours but it didn't feel that long at all. Plus I think it will be great to not have the pressure on us to buy tickets now that the concert is over. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish we could have made it and I am so sorry to hear that there were so many empty seats!
ReplyDelete