As proof of how predictable my life has become the biggest adventure I had this week was giving blood on Wednesday. Eric was working until 11:30 AM so I went in around 10:45 to donate thinking it would be fun to see him action and also if I passed out he could drive me home. Well all was going well until I was almost done and then I started to get that woozy feeling and my head felt weird and I was all hot and cold at the same time. Luckily Eric was there because I turn into a wimp when I am sick/in pain. After a few minutes I came out of it and did get a Panera brownie and danish out of the deal. The rest of Wednesday was really nice: lounging by the pool for a few hours, dinner at my parents, visiting teachers coming by, and a girls movie night. What could be better?
Before I started working Monday's I used to watch "The Big Bang" theory. I missed my show in the last little while since I am working every Monday. But....the library bought season 1 on DVD and Eric and I watched them all in about 4 days. I must admit I find the show very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment