I remember when I was younger and older people would talk about the weather and I never understood why and I now I find I talk about the weather a lot. But I have to say I am so grateful for the beautiful weather we are having this year for fall in Iowa. Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 70 degrees. Eric and I have yet to turn on our heat and haven't had our air on for a month. I love lower energy bills!
Super! I wish the weather was that nice here! I say talk about the beautiful weather while you can! (And enjoy the energy bills...nice!)
ReplyDeleteOur weather here in St. George has been beautiful and in the 80's. It is supposed to get down to 60 later in the week. I don't want to trade places with you this winter. Occationally we have a snow flurry, but even a 5" (ha ha) snow depth will be gone the next day. I don't think many people here know what a snow shovel is!
ReplyDeleteHave you checked out my new blog? I really don't know what I'm doing yet, but have had good help. I would like to have a countdown for our mission at the Member Location Mission in the basement of the St. George Tabernacle. As of today we have 373 days left unless we extend again. Our release date is 9 Nov 2009 (30 month mission). It's a great mission since we can live at home and only serve 1 day a week on Thursdays as shift supervisors, from 6:45 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m.
Looking forward to Christmas when we'll beable to see you and give you both a hug!
Loads of Blog Love and Hugs till then! Grandma L.