i am: hungry
i think: that the weather is too cold
i know: that books are good for you
i want: to cuddle up and read a good book
i have: green sheets on my bed
i dislike: tomatoes
i miss: the innocence of youth
i fear: clowns
i feel: a heavy heart
i hear: kids being too loud in the library
i smell: books
i crave:chicken burritos
i cry: whenever I want to
i usually: tell people I am okay when I am not
i wonder: where Eric will get a residency
i regret: not doing things perfectly
i love: Eric
i care: that I don't see any progress in my job
i always: worry too much
i worry: about everything
i am not: an optimistic person
i remember: the first time I saw Eric
i believe: that I will get through hard times
i dance: when I want to
i sing: when no one but Eric or those who already love me can hear
i don’t always: do what I should
i argue: with myself
i write: to let out what I feel
i win: very rarely
i lose: quite a lot
i wish: I could not have to worry about my health
i listen: to kind words
i don't understand: why teenagers are so rude
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: that life won't be how I want it
i need: constant reassurance
i am happy: when things are simple
i tag: anyone who wants to try
That was fun to read! I think I might have to make chicken burritos! ;)
ReplyDelete