Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eight Things

Eight TV shows I like to watch...
Army Wives
Survivor
What Not to Wear
Rachel Ray
The Doctors
whatever else I can find at the gym

Eight restaurants I like to eat at...
Red Robin
Applebee's
Huhot
KFC
Famous Dave's
can't think of any others, I am a pretty picky eater

Eight things that happened today...
worked out (lifted weights)
helped a man find a book about dinosaurs
took a quick shower
ate breakfast in bed
mailed the car payment
read lots of blogs
ordered lots of books with other people's money :)

Eight things I am looking forward to...
Christmas in Utah
my first cup of Hot chocolate this winter
finding the next great book to read
losing the post wedding day weight
FHE with my family on Sunday
my brother and sister-in-law being sealed
Christmas presents (giving and receiving)
sleeping

Eights things on my wish list...
a baby
new clothes
lots of books
internet at home
being better at being organized
my own home
no snow until Christmas
no bad hair days

Eight people I tag...
Rheanna, Jenn C., Bri, and anyone else who would like to.

1 comment: