So way back in February Eric and I went to DMU's Winter Gala (aka Med School Prom). We are both anti-valentine's day so we didn't do anything for it but then a week later we went to the dance. Before hand we went out to dinner at Greenbrier, a nice restaurant near my parents house. Eric was adventurous and tried the duck. I think I had steak, I don't really remember. I had thought about buying a new dress but all of my sister's prom dresses were still in the basement so it was a free dress (I love having a sister with such great taste). It was a fun night of one dance (all I could get out of him), yummy chocolate and music. We ended up leaving a bit early because the music was so loud Eric got a headache. But over all it was a very fun evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment