
So I know I am excited when I am want to get on a plane a fly away. I get sick when I fly (not motion sickness, I don't know what it is but I feel yucky) but I am still chomping at the bit to get on the plane on Sunday and fly away to Daytona Beach. We are going to take water cameras so we will get lots of fun pictures from down on the beach. We will probably also go to the Daytona Motor speedway, ride the really fast motorboats, and I want to read, read, read!!!
Eric has even caught the reading bug. Last Saturday we went and saw "The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian" and now Eric is reading the whole Narnia series. Unfortunately I got him hooked right when he should be studying for boards but I love sitting around reading together.
Eric has even caught the reading bug. Last Saturday we went and saw "The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian" and now Eric is reading the whole Narnia series. Unfortunately I got him hooked right when he should be studying for boards but I love sitting around reading together.
No comments:
Post a Comment