Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Don't Try this at Home


Last Sunday Eric and I decided to make dinner for my family since it was Mother's Day and my sister's birthday. We found a recipe for cakes that you make on a grill. We decided to try to make both the white and the chocolate cakes. The white cake was burning so we took it of the grill only to find the inside was still batter. Then with the chocolate one we left it on longer only to have it be burned to a crisp on the top. Once we cut off the top of the chocolate one and cut around the batter of the white one they tasted alright but I doubt I will ever make a cake on a grill again. I don't know how the pioneers did it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment