Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Florida!






So for the past week Eric and I have been in Daytona Beach, Florida with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, brother and sister-in-law. The weather has been perfect and so we have enjoyed a variety of activies. On Monday we spent the day at the beach and then did FHE as a family. Tuesday Eric and I were able to go to the Orlando Temple. I am a strong believer that temples are prettier with palm trees outside. We then met my family to go to Downtown Disney to walk around and eat dinner. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Then on Wednesday we hit the beach again and then did a round of mini-golf. My sister and I tied for second to last (the same as when we play mariocart on the Wii). Thursday Eric, Jenn, Jake, Isaac and I all went to the SugarMills Botanical garden. It was a very random place that is on the grounds of an old plantation. Then on to the Daytona Speedway! By the time we were done with tours and racing stimulators Eric is tempted to watch the Daytona 500 next time around. Yesterday we were on the beach body surfing and building sandcastles before going into town to a candy factory for a tour and free sample(yum yum). We went to Bubba Gump's Shrimp Factory for dinner and then Eric and I went and saw Indiana Jones (don't waste your money to see it in theaters). Today one last day at the beach and then packing up before flying home tomorrow to cold rainy weather.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to go on vacation now. Eric I think that's the longest I've ever seen your neck beard!

    ReplyDelete