Just the two of us
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Good Friday
On Good Friday, Eric and I went with the family I nanny for to their church for the Good Friday service. It was the first time I had been at a church service that wasn't LDS since I was in middle school. I had been to funerals and weddings but not a "normal" church service. It was fun to go and to be with friends but it made me so thankful for the Gospel and the Restored truth that I know. It was interesting to listen to the pastors because there was a lot of truth and then there would be something that I know has been changed due to the apostasy. It made me appreciate our Easter Service on Sunday even more. I have decided that I like the more quiet, calm style of church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment