Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2021 Will really be a new year

2012 will be a first for Eric and I in a lot of ways. First for the first time since we met Eric and I will both be employeed full time. That is right folks: I got a job today. I am going to be a nanny for a family here in Baltimore. It is going to be a big adjustment for me. I haven't had to get up early everyday since my mission-almost FIVE years ago. I have to be there at 7:30 Monday through Friday.I will be honest that I am not excited about the early mornings and I loving the idea of having a routine.
Second, we won't be moving this years. No boxes, no packing, no moving homes. While this apartment is not my dream home or where I would want to stay forever I am glad we don't have to go through the hassle of moving.

I am sure 2012 will bring more changes I just don't know what they are yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,
    We are so happy for you about your new job. You'll get used to the wake up time quickly... you will be so tired each day after keeping up with the kids you will be ready for bed earlier. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for your new job! Hope you have a fantastic 2012!

    ReplyDelete