Just the two of us
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Night Owl vs Early Bird
Since I was little I have always been a night owl. I am more energetic at night and tend to be more productive as well. Eric on the other hand is a morning early bird type person and even if he wasn't naturally being a resident would make him one. That brings me to the crux of my problem. When Eric gets home in the evening he is dead tired and wants to relax and just chill. I on the other hand am getting my energy up. Eric is out cold right now after being on call last night I would love to be rocking out to loud music and scrubbing the bathrooms. I don't want to wake him so I am sitting quietly writing on the blog. Eric doesn't quite understand why I can't do the chores in the day time. It isn't that I can't I just have so much more energy in the evening. Someday I will have to figure all this out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment