Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why doesn't anyone stay in one place anymore

Okay I'll admit it, I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I have pictures from when Eric and I were in NYC and when we went to Hoboken, NJ to visit Carlo's Bakery (site of Cake Boss from TLC) but haven't found the energy to get my computer and my memory card together yet. Plus Eric has been in Kingston, NY for the month of February so I spend a lot of time filling him on my days that it feels redundant to me to then post it here.

I am in Iowa staying with my parents. While I am really enjoying the time with my family I am also really missing Eric. Props to all of you who go much longer than a month without seeing your significant other. Some of the highlights of the last two weeks are:

~Packers won the Superbowl!! (My family are all huge fans, Jenn and I were born in Green Bay)
~My niece Leah turned two and had a penguin themed party. Jenn and I even made penguin cupcakes for her party
~I met my nephew Adam Taylor who was born on Jan 6
~Found out my brother and sister-in-law are going to have a little girl in June
~had appointments with the eye doctor and dentist

I think that rounds out the fun times here in Iowa for now.

1 comment:

  1. You need to find the energy to blog those pictures!!! I love Cake Boss! Hang in there...i'm sorry you have to be apart. Enjoy the time with your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete