One of the things I have really noticed this past month is how much I really do depend on Eric for so much. I am living with my parents so there are people here in the evening with me so I am not alone here any more than I was in any other place. But there is something about the husband and wife relationship that means so much to me. It goes beyond just missing him I truly feel like half of my energy source is gone. Just knowing that Eric is coming towards me at 70 miles an hour is giving me more energy. I truly feel like he is my other half.
When Eric and I are together we spend a lot of time being quite and just being together. With being separated we haven't had that. Talking on the phone allows us to stay in touch and connected but it doesn't strengthen our relationship at all. I know I have blogged a lot lately about Eric and our marriage but it has really been on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment