Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

 On New Year's Eve we headed over to Asheville, NC. The largest house in the USA is located there. It was built in 1895 by George Vanderbuilt.  The grounds were also fabulous. I am excited to go back some day in the spring or summer. The house was still decorated for Christmas which was beautiful. I have to admit I was a little jealous of the people who got the live there. There is an indoor pool and beautiful rooms and a fabulous library. But then I thought of the work to keep a house like that running and I was happy to come home to my place.

1 comment:

  1. We have a trip planned to Asheville, NC this summer. I am really excited to go to Biltmore. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete