Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, January 24, 2011

And away we go

So after four months of living in Tennessee we are heading to our next destination. Eric and I are leaving on Wednesday for our next adventure. First stop Harrisburg, PA for the night to visit our good friends. Then on Thursday we head on to Hartford, CT. Eric is going to visit the program up there again on Friday. On Saturday morning on to NYC. Number one on our to-do list is Carlos' Bakery in Hoboken, NJ. If you know the show Cake Boss on TLC that is where we are going. Sunday morning I fly home to Des Moines. Eric will go to Kingston, NY. We will spend the month of February apart. I know it will be hard but I keep reminding myself that so many couples have to do almost all of fourth year apart so one month won't be that bad.

We have loved our time here in Johnson City, TN. The ward has been great and I really felt like we found a home here. I am sad to be leaving the great friends we made here but I also know that we have great things ahead of us also.

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing about all your adventures! So jealous that you get to go to Carlos' Bakery!!!! Have a fantastic trip! At least February is a short month to be apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to miss you, you better not forget about us.

    ReplyDelete