Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring




I have to say I have loved the sunshine and the warmer weather the last couple of days. On Monday I went outside and read for a while on my lunch break and then last night Eric and I took a nice long walk in the evening- and I wasn't cold.

This weather has made me obsessed with sandals. I have wanted a new pair for a about a month now but I wanted shoes that would be comfortable to walk around in. Being married to a podiatrist means he had an opinion about what I should put on me feet. He wanted practical and I wanted cute. After searching and searching we compromised and found a pair that are practical and cute. They aren't quite as dressy as I would have gotten but they are much better for me feet. Now I just need the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment