Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, March 15, 2010

2 whole years

As of this morning Eric and I have been married for two years. I am so blessed to be married to such a sweet and loving man who will sit and watch football with me. These last two years have brought a lot of memories:
Daytona, Fl
moving 4 times,
trips to UT,
me having surgery,
Eric passing boards,
small weekend trips,
lots of trips to the temple,
learning that we like completely different food,
and many more that have been highlighted in this blog.

Such a great life.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow! I can't believe it has already been two years! How the time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been two whole years! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I wish I had known when I saw you at the library this afternoon so I could have congratulated you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! We share the same wedding date but today is our 7th!! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! That's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete